Austin Green Card Lawyers
The process of immigrating to the United States can be a very lengthy and complicated one, and there are a great number of steps between the initial application and achieving citizenship that an individual or family must often go through. One of the most important, if not the most important, of these steps is being given a green card.
A green card is often the first step to becoming a lawful U.S. resident, but it can be difficult to obtain this important document on your own. Fortunately, a qualified legal professional can help. If you or a loved one is attempting to obtain a green card in Austin, the lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, understand the challenges that you may be facing, and we are dedicated to working hard on behalf of our clients to ensure that they have the resources and the support they need.
Our Green Card Practice Areas
Green cards may be issued to an individual for either business or personal/family reasons, and at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, we are prepared to help individuals with any of the following immigration matters:
- EB1 – First Preference Employment Based Immigration
- EB2 – Second Preference Employment Based Immigration
- EB3 – Third Preference Employment Based Immigration
- EB4 – Fourth Preference Employment Based Immigration (Special Immigrant)
- EB5 – Fifth Preference Employment Based Immigration (Immigrant Investor)
Immediate Relatives of US Citizens: Family Based Immigration
FB1 – First Preference Family Based Immigration:
FB2 -Second Preference Family Based Immigration:
- Spouses of Permanent Residents
- Children of Permanent Residents
- Unmarried Sons and Daughters (over 21) of Permanent Residents
FB3 – First Preference Family Based Immigration:
FB4 – First Preference Family Based Immigration:
Miscellaneous Green Card-Related Documents and Concerns:
- Green Card Renewal and Replacement
- Reentry Permit
Talk to a Green Card Attorney in Austin
If you or a loved one needs help with any issue relating to green cards, we know what it takes to effectively represent you. Contact the attorneys at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, today by calling (512) 323-2333 to learn more about what we may be able to do for you.