Call Today 512-323-2333
We help families and individuals Achieve the American Dream.Start Your Evaluation Chat Live Now!

Manor Immigration Attorneys

Manor Texas

Since America began, and even before that, millions of people have migrated and immigrated to this country in search of new lives, freedom, and prosperity. Many have immigrated to be reunited with loved ones who made the journey before them. Once you’ve made the trek to the United States, you want to affirm your rights to live and work in this country. To do so, there are several legal processes that you’ll have to go through, and they can be complex and bewildering.

The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC is a law firm that has decades of experience handling immigration matters for immigrants throughout the greater San Antonio and Austin areas, including Manor, Texas. Combined, the immigration lawyers at our firm have fought for the legal rights of immigrants in Texas for several decades.

We know how exciting immigrating to America can be. You come here with hopes, dreams, and dedication. Let the immigration lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC help you fight to keep those dreams alive. Call us today at (512) 323-2333 or contact us online to discuss your immigration case.

Immigration Legal Matters We Handle

The immigration lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC provide legal services on a wide range of immigration matters. We represent clients who need help with the following:

Non-Immigrant Visas

  • B-1 visas for temporary business visitors working on behalf of the foreign company that employs them
  • B-2 visas for temporary visitors coming to the U.S. for tourism or family visits
  • E-1 visas for executives and essential employees from nations with existing trade treaties with the U.S.
  • E-2 visas for investors or essential employees of an investment company from nations with existing trade treaties with the U.S.
  • F-1 visas for college and university students
  • M-1 visas for vocational students
  • H-1b visas for workers in specialty occupations
  • H-2b visas for temporary workers
  • J-1 visas for foreign visitors in the Exchange Visitor Program
  • K-1 visas for foreign citizens who are engaged to marry a U.S. citizen
  • K-3 visas for foreign citizens who are married to a U.S. citizen
  • L-1a visas for foreign company executives who intend to transfer to an American subsidiary or parent company of the foreign company
  • L-1b visas for foreign company workers with specialized knowledge who intend to transfer to an American subsidiary or parent company of the foreign company
  • R-1 visas for ministers, religious workers, and those with religious occupations
  • TN visas for Mexican and Canadian workers employed by U.S. businesses
  • Visa Waiver Program

Green Cards


Other immigration matters we can help with include:


To enter the United States, you have to obtain a visa. A visa is issued by the United States government. Whether you’re flying, sailing on a cruise, or walking on foot, every immigrant has to present a visa to be allowed into the country legally.

There are two types of visas: immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas. Immigrant visas are for foreign citizens who intend to move to the U.S. and reside in the country permanently. Nonimmigrant visas allow foreign citizens to visit the U.S. temporarily.

The process of obtaining a visa can seem daunting. The application process can be confusing and challenging. But an experienced immigration attorney can help make sure you submit a strong application, help you navigate the process, and help address any related issues that may arise while you’re waiting for your application to be approved.

Green Cards

green card

There are two different types of green cards, and the type you require will depend on your needs. They are family-based green cards and employment-based green cards. Each type of green card is further categorized by preferences based on what you’re in the country for (employment-based) and your familial relationships (family-based).

One of the first documents that many immigrants may need to seek upon their arrival to the United States is a green card. A green card allows an immigrant to reside in the United States. You must have an immigrant visa before you can be approved for a green card.


After obtaining a green card, you can apply to be granted citizenship to the United States. The challenging process of applying for citizenship can take some time and can be expensive, but successfully becoming a U.S. citizen is a rewarding, momentous occasion.

You’ll have to complete an application for citizenship as well as provide any required supporting documentation. In addition, you’ll have to provide fingerprints and complete an interview with a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officer.

You must submit an accurate application for citizenship. Errors on your application can extend the amount of time it takes to process the application, but these errors could also compromise any approval of your citizenship application. This could even compromise your current green card status.

An experienced immigration lawyer at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can help make sure you submit a proper and complete application for citizenship and can help make sure you’re prepared for your USCIS appointment and interview.

What If I Can’t Afford an Immigration Attorney?

We understand how expensive immigration application processes can be for many immigrants. Our goal isn’t to add to any financial burden you may already have. We can’t give you an estimated cost for our services because your case is as unique as you are. We try our best to offer our legal services to as many clients as we can.

Call the Highly Skilled Immigration Attorneys at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Immediately

The immigration attorneys at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC are here to help you attain and maintain your rights to visit and live in the United States. We have decades of experience fighting for our clients to obtain visas, green cards, and citizenship and have extensive knowledge of the American immigration system. You can count on our firm to prioritize you and treat you with the respect you deserve.

Call us today at (512) 323-2333 to discuss your immigration case with a reputable immigration attorney.

What Our Clients Are Saying

Marlon Retana
Marlon Retana Apr 14, 2023

Very diligent and helpful during the entire process.

Reg Feb 19, 2023

Organize, transparent and reliable. This is Mr.Jang's service and his team! Highly recommend. He was recommended to us in the first place. Thank you!

Avinash Collis
Avinash Collis Feb 16, 2023

I highly recommend Mr. Jang. We filed our EB I-485 applications with his firm and had a fantastic experience. Mr. Jang and Sofia were amazing, promptly responding to our queries, with exceptional attention to detail in filing the forms, and in general, treating us very well. Our applications also... Read More

Alejandro Colunga
Alejandro Colunga Dec 27, 2022

He help me out with my TN Visa. The process was very fast and smooth. He is very responsive via email as well as phone calls. He properly advices you accordingly to your immigration status. Totally recommend him.

daniel nam
daniel nam Dec 21, 2022

I'm so happy my wife and I chose to go with the William Jang. We thought immigration process was a long, and frustrating at times process. However, wife and I received our permanent resident card in 2 months. We could not have done it without William Jang. We highly recommend using this team for... Read More

See More Reviews
Don’t wait until it’s too late!  Contact us today at 512-323-2333