Call Today (512) 323-2333

Immigration Attorney Serving Pflugerville

Start Your Evaluation Chat Live Now!

Pflugerville TX

To make sure you and your family get your visa or green card applications done correctly and as soon as possible, you’ll want help from a knowledgeable Pflugerville immigration attorney. The lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC have many years of experience handling these kinds of cases and know U.S. immigration laws inside and out. No matter how daunting or complicated your case may seem, we have the knowledge, experience, and skillset to bring your case to a happy conclusion. To learn more, visit our firm’s contact page or call (512) 323-2333

The United States has always promoted itself as a haven for immigrants, and many families from other countries have made new lives for themselves here. But as many immigrant families already know, navigating the maze of U.S. immigration laws can be an absolute nightmare. There are many steps involved in getting a visa or green card to legally enter the country, and any misstep along the way could lead to lengthy delays.

Immigration Cases We Handle

Our firm is capable of handling a wide range of immigration cases or related issues, including:

Employment-based visas — One way to speed up the immigration process is to apply for an employment-based visa. U.S. immigration laws have made certain exceptions for people who wish to enter the country for employment, particularly if they’ve accepted certain high-skills jobs. Some employment-based visas include:

  • H-1B visas for professional or specialty jobs
  • H-2B visas for temporary workers
  • L-1A visas for executives or managers of international companies transferring to the U.S.
  • L-1B visas for employees of international companies with specialized knowledge who are transferring to the U.S.
  • TN visas for professionals emigrating from Mexico or Canada
  • E-2 visas for treaty investors and essential workers of treaty investors
  • E-1 visas for treaty traders and essential workers of treaty traders
  • R-1 visas for religious workers
  • B-1 visas for anyone visiting for a temporary business purpose

Temporary visas not based on employment — While employment-based visas are one way for immigrants to enter the U.S. legally, there are certain types of visas you can apply for that are not based on employment. These visas include:

  • B-2 visas for tourists or others visiting the U.S. temporarily
  • F-1 visas for students visiting the U.S. for study or tourism purposes
  • M-1 visas for students visiting the U.S. for vocational purposes
  • K-1 visas for people who are engaged to be married to U.S. citizens
  • K-3 visas for immigrant spouses of U.S. citizens
  • J-1 visas for people visiting the U.S. as part of a foreign exchange program
  • VWP applications for those visiting the U.S. temporarily under the Visa Waiver Program.

Green Cards — A Green Card allows someone from another country to stay permanently in the U.S. and, if they want, eventually apply for citizenship. There are many different ways you obtain a Green Card. Some are based on employment and some are not. A few of the different Green Card cases we handle at Law Office of William Jang, PLLC include:

  • Employment-based Green Cards — There are a few different tiers and types of employment-based Green Cards you can apply for, such as:
    • EB1 — These are known as First Preference Employment-Based Immigration cards. To qualify under this program, you generally have to be an executive or high-level manager of an international company, a notable professor or researcher, or a worker with “extraordinary abilities.”
    • EB2 — These are known as Second Preference Employment-Based Immigration cards. Under this program, Green Cards are generally awarded to professionals with advanced degrees, workers with “exceptional” abilities, or certain workers with skills deemed to be in the “national interest.”
    • EB3 — These are known as Third Preference Employment-Based cards. These go to professional workers, skilled laborers, and workers in certain other fields.
    • EB4 — These are known as Fourth Preference Employment-Based Immigration cards, and they’re generally only awarded to religious workers emigrating to the U.S.
    • EB5 — These are known as Fifth Preference Employment-Based Immigration cards. These are for all other workers who are legally in the U.S. and want to apply for permanent residency.
  • Family-based Green Cards — U.S. immigration laws have made certain exceptions to allow relatives of citizens or legal permanent residents to join their families here. Some of the family-based Green Cards you can apply for are:
    • IR – Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens — Spouses, children, and parents of native or naturalized citizens get first priority when it comes to obtaining Green Cards.
    • FB1 — Under the First Preference Family-Based Immigration program, unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens are next in line for Green Cards.
    • FB2 — Spouses, children, and unmarried sons or daughters (over age 21) of permanent residents get next priority for Green Cards under the Second Preference Family-Based Immigration program.
    • FB3 — Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens can apply for Green Cards under the Third Preference Family-Based Immigration program.
    • FB4 — Lastly, siblings of U.S. citizens can also apply for a Green Card under the Fourth Preference Family-Based Immigration program.
Table Of Contents

    Why You Need a Pflugerville Immigration Attorney

    US immigration lawyer

    If you or someone in your family is trying to emigrate to the U.S., we strongly urge you to get help from an immigration lawyer. A lawyer can help you find the right type of visa or Green Card program for your situation, which could save you months of hard work and frustration.

    You also want to make sure everything in your application is correct, or you may have to start the whole process all over again. An immigration attorney can triple-check your application to make sure everything is in order, which could save you lots of time and hassle.

    Finally, if you’re confused about the immigration process — which is perfectly understandable, given the complexity of U.S. immigration laws — an attorney can answer your questions and help you understand how everything works. And if there’s a bureaucratic snag somewhere down the line, you’ll want a lawyer on standby to address the issue.

    The Pflugerville immigration attorneys of the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC want to help you and your family find a better life here. For more information, call (512) 323-2333 or visit our contact page.

    What Our Clients Are Saying
    Kalpesh Oza
    Kalpesh Oza Mar 16, 2024

    William is very powerful immigration lawyer. We applied from Australia and received our EB3 immigrant visa in the Sydney US Embassy. And we received our Green Card within a month after arriving in the US. Process was complicated and was not easy. He dealt with NVC and the Sydney US embassy to... Read More

    ROMEO VELIAJ Feb 20, 2024

    Highly recommend.

    Angie Apo
    Angie Apo Feb 02, 2024

    The staff and Atty. Jang are very helpful and accommodating. I can personally attest how they helped my fiance and me in my visa journey! They will prepare everything for you. All you have to do is gather all the documents they needed and signed. They will do the rest. Visa already issued as I've... Read More

    Apolonio Hernandez
    Apolonio Hernandez Jan 31, 2024

    Angie and I are super satisfied with the service we received from Law Office of William Jang and his staff. Mrs. S. Hernandez was extremely patient and efficient with our K-1 Visa application. I understand the chaos at the border was a drag on our process, but their work on our K-1... Read More

    Rosalinda Gonzalez de Cardenas
    Rosalinda Gonzalez de Cardenas Jan 25, 2024


    Dorina Selenica
    Dorina Selenica Jan 04, 2024

    I Highly recommend Mr. Jang proved to be an exceptional advocate. Mr. Jang is an outstanding immigration lawyer who exceeded all our expectations. His expertise, patience, responsiveness, and genuine care for his clients make him an invaluable guide in navigating immigration law. Mr. Jang was very... Read More

    Andrew Nov 03, 2023

    William Jang and his team did an amazing job with our US spousal visa. They were friendly, helpful, and responsive to questions. They drafted documents effectively and offered clear guidance throughout, managing expectations well. We will certainly continue to use them for future immigration legal... Read More

    Andrew Sherrod
    Andrew Sherrod Oct 09, 2023

    Highly recommend. Not only is William very affordable compared to most of this competitors, but I also got my green card in record time (just under 3 months), even though my case was not cut and dry. A++

    See More Reviews
    Don’t wait until it’s too late!  Contact us today at 512-323-2333