At The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, we know the hardships many people face while trying to move to America. Whether you encounter an obstacle applying for U.S. citizenship, face deportation to another country, or experience roadblocks reuniting with your family, our legal team is here for you. You should not attempt to handle any immigration matters without hiring a skilled and knowledgeable attorney. Our legal team will provide the representation and legal services you need to get through this challenging ordeal.
If you’re applying for a visa or citizenship or facing an immigration issue, do not hesitate to contact The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC. We have the experience and resources to assist you with the legal process and protect your rights during your ongoing case. We are ready to fight to help you achieve your dream of becoming a U.S. citizen.
Call The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC at (512) 323-2333 or contact us online today for your initial consultation with one of our Leander immigration attorneys.
Cases The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Can Take
You can face a range of obstacles when you decide to move to the United States. You might know the goals you want to accomplish but struggle with how to handle the legal process. Unfortunately, many people don’t realize that an immigration lawyer is a valuable asset to resolving various immigration issues. You could benefit from hiring an immigration lawyer in Leander, TX, from The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC.
If you don’t understand the laws or the steps you need to take to stay in this country or move here for school, you should consult someone with the necessary qualifications to help you. We offer representation involving many immigration issues, including:
- Family immigration
- Advance parole
- Re-entry permits
- U.S. citizenship
- Employment authorization documents
- Visa and immigration status
- Deferred action and DACA
- Employment immigration
- Green Cards
- Green card renewals and replacements
- Removal of conditions of individuals married to U.S. citizens
- Removal of conditions for investors
- Other Immigration Services
If you want to discuss your options involving any of the matters above or another type of immigration case, contact The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC immediately for a consultation about your case.
Why You Need an Immigration Lawyer
At The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, our immigration attorneys in Leander, TX, can provide guidance on the complex and confusing aspects of your case, including:
You might think your immigration is straightforward and something you can handle yourself. Unfortunately, many people find they can’t handle the responsibility of an immigration matter without seeking legal representation. The process is often complicated and can result in unnecessary delays or unfairly denied applications if there isn’t an attorney to walk you through each step.
- Inadmissibility – If you have prior immigration violations, a criminal history, or a certain infectious disease, you might be prohibited from moving to America. The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC could find a way around this roadblock by determining whether you’re eligible for a waiver. We might be able to move the process forward, so you’re not forced to give up on your relocation plans.
- Delays in the application – A delay in processing your application might be an unavoidable problem. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services could make an error, placing everything on hold. You could wait months without receiving an update on the status of your case. The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can review your application and try to find a reason for the delay or your denied citizenship or visa.
- Paperwork – You must complete various forms and applications when pursuing an immigration matter. That means you could make a mistake or submit an incomplete document, preventing you from obtaining U.S. Citizenship. Our Leander immigration attorneys are familiar with the required documentation and can assist you with all forms, so they’re completed accurately.
- Litigation issues – If you have to go to court to resolve your immigration case, The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC could represent you. We have extensive experience in litigation and can protect your rights if you’re forced to go to participate in immigration court proceedings.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC wants to relieve your burden by handling the immigration process on your behalf. We can walk you through the application process, communicate with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and try to overcome any obstacles that could bring your case to a screeching halt.
Why Choose The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC?
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC aims to provide every client with dependable legal services. We will customize a legal strategy to meet your needs and try to reach your desired result. You can count on receiving personalized attention from the second you walk into our offices until we resolve your case. Our legal team is available 24/7, so you can reach us whenever it’s most convenient for you.
We can’t predict how your case will turn out or guarantee a positive outcome. However, we can promise to work diligently on the immigration issue you face and provide open and honest communication at all times. We don’t give up on our clients and always explore all available options for taking the necessary legal action.
The Leander immigration attorneys of The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC have decades of combined legal experience representing aliens and immigrants. We’re always willing to go the extra mile to make the experience easier for you. Our team knows how to get the job done. We will tirelessly work to try to help you achieve the American dream.
Legal Fees and Costs
The cost of pursuing an immigration case will depend on the services you require. You might think you’re better off not hiring a lawyer to save money. However, you will likely end up with a denied application or another disappointing outcome.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC provides compassionate and dependable representation to our clients. You deserve to have someone in your corner fighting for your future. Whether you want to work in the United States or move here with your family, you should consult us immediately. We’re a resource that’s worth the cost to help turn your dreams into a reality.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC is here to discuss your immigration status, delayed application, or another problem you face. We can represent clients in Leander and around the world. Whether you want to travel here to pursue higher education, reunite with your children, or become a citizen of the United States, we are ready to help you navigate the legal procedures required to accomplish your goal.
Contact us for an initial consultation with one of our trusted and dedicated immigration attorneys in Leander, TX, or call The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC at (512) 323-2333 right now.