Austin Visas and Immigration Status Attorneys
Immigrating to the United States can be extraordinarily difficult, and there are a wide range of different options that can be confusing to navigate on your own. However, if your stay in the country is likely to be temporary in nature, a nonimmigrant visa may be the best option to meet your needs without putting you through unnecessary difficulties.
The assistance of a qualified legal professional can help you to determine which type of visa is right for you and can ensure that your application is fully and accurately completed. If you need help applying for a visa or resolving your immigration status in Austin, the Korean attorneys at the William Jang, PLLC, know how important these matters can be, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the support and representation they need in order to fully resolve their immigration and visa concerns.
Our Visa and Immigration Status Practice Areas
There are a range of different nonimmigrant visas that can be applied for, based typically on employment or personal reasons. The following is a brief explanation of the various visas currently available:
- H-1b – Specialty (Professional) Occupation
- H-2b – Temporary Worker
- L-1a – International Company Executive/Manager Transferee
- L-1b – International Company Specialized Knowledge Transferee
- TN Visa/Status – Mexican and Canadian Listed Professionals
- E-1 – Treaty Trader and Essential Worker of Treaty Trader
- E-2 – Treaty Investor and Essential Worker of Treaty Investor
- R-1 – Religious Worker
- B-1 – Temporary Business Visitor
- B-2 – Temporary Visitor
- F-1 – Student
- M-1 – Vocational Student
- K-1 – Fiancé of US Citizen
- K-3 – Spouse of US Citizen
- J-1 – Exchange Visitor
- VWP – Visa Waiver Program
We are fully prepared to help individuals and employers with any concerns related to the above visa types.
Contact a Visa Lawyer in Austin
If you are attempting to come to the United States on a nonimmigrant visa, our experienced attorneys can provide you with the assistance you need. Contact the lawyers from the William Jang, PLLC, by calling us at to learn more about what we can do to help you resolve your visa and immigrant status issues.