Austin Non-Immigration Personal Visa Lawyers
If you need a visa to come to America for any personal, scholarly, or family reason, it’s time to engage experienced, knowledgeable help to avoid the many obstacles that may prevent you from receiving your visa. The United States can represent a fantastic opportunity for travel, school, or other personal reasons, but to enjoy those opportunities, you will first need to successfully overcome the long and often perplexing visa system.
As more scrutiny is placed on the immigration system in the United States, it is only going to get more challenging to acquire a visa for even the most benign purposes. At its best, the United States visa system can lead to numerous delays for small mistakes or oversights. Many who have already purchased tickets and made expensive plans find themselves frantically fighting visas delays or rejections.
To avoid these struggles, you should consult the experienced visa lawyers of the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC. We bring decades of experience with the visa system to every client’s application. We understand what is required to get your non-immigration personal visa, and we can help you avoid delays by getting the process right from the start. Alternatively, we can help you track down the cause of your delay and speed the process back up.
If you need a non-immigration personal visa for school, travel, or marriage, don’t put your travels at risk. Bring your case to the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC so we can make sure your plans are not ruined by delayed or rejected visas. Contact us at (512) 323-2333 to find out more about how we can help with your specific needs.
Why You Need a Lawyer
Acquiring even the most basic American visa requires you to fill out extensive paperwork and fulfill many other obligations. Often, the application process includes mandatory interviews and appointments. With so much required of you, it is easy for small mistakes to occur. You may fill out your information incorrectly, or you may miss an important date. Any such error, though understandable, can put your entire visa application in jeopardy.
When you are busy preparing for your first day of college, your training for your vocation, your big trip across the country, or your wedding, you don’t have the time, money, or energy to deal with the delays and expenses that may come from attempting the visa process alone. Instead, you should allow an experienced visa lawyer to take over the application process for you. They can help you:
- Organize your information
- Fill out all paperwork properly and fully
- Keep track of important dates
- Prepare fully for any interviews
With a lawyer on your side, you can focus your energies on the important events ahead. Your attorney can help make sure your visa goes through the first time and as quickly as possible, thus relieving you of significant stress and saving you time and money.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Provides You with Experience, Knowledge, and Dedication
Very often, a non-immigration personal visa is the key to unlocking your prospects and happiness. Your time in college can be priceless, as can your wedding. You do not want to do anything to jeopardize such events. You need a lawyer that understands how vital this visa is for you. You also need a lawyer who can provide the highest quality assistance in securing that visa.
When you come to the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, you get exactly that kind of service. Our team has been helping our clients successfully apply for visas and resolve visa issues like yours for decades. We understand every aspect of the system and all the laws that govern the visa process in America.
We provide the kind of dedicated assistance that visa issues require. Often, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is unresponsive to questions from visa applicants who lack legal representation. You need rigorous assistance that will track down any problems and help you resolve them quickly. When there is nothing more important to you than that upcoming visit to America, you need the lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC to make sure your travels can go ahead without any issue.
Non-Immigration Family and Personal Visas We Can Help You With
Non-immigration personal visas allow individuals to visit the United States on a temporary basis to engage in certain activities.
These visas cover several purposes, but they often focus on the general areas of school, travel, and family.The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can help you with any of the following non-immigration personal visas:
- B-2 Temporary Visitor: There are many reasons to visit the United States for a relatively short period, including simply traveling around the country and seeing friends and family. The B-2 visa provides foreign citizens with the ability to stay in the country for six months (with the option to extend the visa for a further six months). The visa is only available if the applicant has no interest in staying in the country longer than the visa limits. The applicant must also maintain their foreign residence throughout their stay and possess the financial capacity to pay for the trip without recourse to work in the United States.
- F-1 Student: The United States is a very popular place to study for students around the world. To gain access to The United States’ vast educational resources, you’ll need to receive an F-1 visa. To receive this visa, the applicant must already be enrolled in a full course of study at a college or university and prove they have the financial resources to support themselves while they attend that school. They must also either sign up for English classes or demonstrate they already have adequate English skills.
- M-1 Vocational Student: Similar to the F-1 visa, the M-1 visa allows students to attend America’s vocational schools. As with the F-1 visa, applicants must already be enrolled in a full course of study and either be enrolled in English classes or else possess sufficient English skills. They also need adequate funds to finance their entire course of study.
- J-1 Exchange Visitor: The J-1 visa provides for many educational and work circumstances not covered in the above F-1 and M-1 visa categories. Here, secondary school (high school) exchange students, temporary college or university students, teachers, scholars, interns, camp counselors, foreign medical school graduates, and many others can come to the United States to study, experience the culture, teach, and do research on a temporary basis. This visa requires a sponsor and for the foreign citizen to maintain a residence in their home country.
- K-1 Fiancé of U.S. Citizen: The K-1 visa is designed to provide a couple with the ability to marry in the United States when one partner is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and the other is a foreign citizen. This visa is only for 90 days and is specifically designed to allow the couple to marry in that time. Applicants must prove they have a legitimate interest in marrying. The couple must have met within the last two years.
- K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen: Unlike other non-immigration visas, the K-3 visa acts as a sort of bridge to permanent residency, or an immigration visa. The K-3 visa allows a married couple to live in the United States on a temporary basis while a permanent residency application is being processed. The visa lasts as longs it takes for the permanent residency application to be completed and approved.
- Visa Waiver Program (VWP): The VWP allows individuals from certain countries to enter America for up to 90 days without requiring a visa. However, if you would like to stay longer than 90 days, or if you have concerns about preparing for your travels, we can assist you.
Each of the above visa categories has their own set of requirements and limitations. In many circumstances, there are ways to provide visas for spouses, children, and other relatives to accompany you during your time in America. There may also be ways to extend your visa or to transition to an immigration visa. To successfully apply for any non-immigration personal visa, it is crucial that you understand all the requirements, limitations, and potential of your particular visa. Contact the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC to discuss your case in detail.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Can Help You Get to America On Time
Whether you want to travel America for a season, spend all your college years at one of our prestigious universities, or start to transition your family over to permanent residency, there is a non-immigration personal visa option for you. However, enjoying the benefits of your visa requires you to receive the visa in the first place. That can be far more difficult and costly than you might expect at first. If you need a non-immigration personal visa for study, travel, or family purposes, the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can help. Contact our non-immigration visa attorney at (512) 323-2333 to find out more about how we can help.