Call Today 512-323-2333
We help families and individuals Achieve the American Dream. Start Your Evaluation Chat Live Now!
William Jang William Jang

Austin Non-Immigration Personal Visa Lawyers

If you need a visa to come to America for any personal, scholarly, or family reason, it’s time to engage experienced, knowledgeable help to avoid the many obstacles that may prevent you from receiving your visa. The United States can represent a fantastic opportunity for travel, school, or other personal reasons, but to enjoy those opportunities, you will first need to successfully overcome the long and often perplexing visa system.

As more scrutiny is placed on the immigration system in the United States, it is only going to get more challenging to acquire a visa for even the most benign purposes. At its best, the United States visa system can lead to numerous delays for small mistakes or oversights. Many who have already purchased tickets and made expensive plans find themselves frantically fighting visas delays or rejections.

To avoid these struggles, you should consult the experienced visa lawyers of the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC. We bring decades of experience with the visa system to every client’s application. We understand what is required to get your non-immigration personal visa, and we can help you avoid delays by getting the process right from the start. Alternatively, we can help you track down the cause of your delay and speed the process back up.

If you need a non-immigration personal visa for school, travel, or marriage, don’t put your travels at risk. Bring your case to the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC so we can make sure your plans are not ruined by delayed or rejected visas. Contact us at (512) 323-2333 to find out more about how we can help with your specific needs.

Why You Need a Lawyer

Acquiring even the most basic American visa requires you to fill out extensive paperwork and fulfill many other obligations. Often, the application process includes mandatory interviews and appointments. With so much required of you, it is easy for small mistakes to occur. You may fill out your information incorrectly, or you may miss an important date. Any such error, though understandable, can put your entire visa application in jeopardy.

When you are busy preparing for your first day of college, your training for your vocation, your big trip across the country, or your wedding, you don’t have the time, money, or energy to deal with the delays and expenses that may come from attempting the visa process alone. Instead, you should allow an experienced visa lawyer to take over the application process for you. They can help you:

  • Organize your information
  • Fill out all paperwork properly and fully
  • Keep track of important dates
  • Prepare fully for any interviews

With a lawyer on your side, you can focus your energies on the important events ahead. Your attorney can help make sure your visa goes through the first time and as quickly as possible, thus relieving you of significant stress and saving you time and money.

The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Provides You with Experience, Knowledge, and Dedication

Very often, a non-immigration personal visa is the key to unlocking your prospects and happiness. Your time in college can be priceless, as can your wedding. You do not want to do anything to jeopardize such events. You need a lawyer that understands how vital this visa is for you. You also need a lawyer who can provide the highest quality assistance in securing that visa.

When you come to the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC, you get exactly that kind of service. Our team has been helping our clients successfully apply for visas and resolve visa issues like yours for decades. We understand every aspect of the system and all the laws that govern the visa process in America.
We provide the kind of dedicated assistance that visa issues require. Often, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is unresponsive to questions from visa applicants who lack legal representation. You need rigorous assistance that will track down any problems and help you resolve them quickly. When there is nothing more important to you than that upcoming visit to America, you need the lawyers at the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC to make sure your travels can go ahead without any issue.

Non-Immigration Family and Personal Visas We Can Help You With

Non-immigration personal visas allow individuals to visit the United States on a temporary basis to engage in certain activities.
These visas cover several purposes, but they often focus on the general areas of school, travel, and family.The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can help you with any of the following non-immigration personal visas:

  • B-2 Temporary Visitor: There are many reasons to visit the United States for a relatively short period, including simply traveling around the country and seeing friends and family. The B-2 visa provides foreign citizens with the ability to stay in the country for six months (with the option to extend the visa for a further six months). The visa is only available if the applicant has no interest in staying in the country longer than the visa limits. The applicant must also maintain their foreign residence throughout their stay and possess the financial capacity to pay for the trip without recourse to work in the United States.
  • F-1 Student: The United States is a very popular place to study for students around the world. To gain access to The United States’ vast educational resources, you’ll need to receive an F-1 visa. To receive this visa, the applicant must already be enrolled in a full course of study at a college or university and prove they have the financial resources to support themselves while they attend that school. They must also either sign up for English classes or demonstrate they already have adequate English skills.
  • M-1 Vocational Student: Similar to the F-1 visa, the M-1 visa allows students to attend America’s vocational schools. As with the F-1 visa, applicants must already be enrolled in a full course of study and either be enrolled in English classes or else possess sufficient English skills. They also need adequate funds to finance their entire course of study.
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor: The J-1 visa provides for many educational and work circumstances not covered in the above F-1 and M-1 visa categories. Here, secondary school (high school) exchange students, temporary college or university students, teachers, scholars, interns, camp counselors, foreign medical school graduates, and many others can come to the United States to study, experience the culture, teach, and do research on a temporary basis. This visa requires a sponsor and for the foreign citizen to maintain a residence in their home country.
  • K-1 Fiancé of U.S. Citizen: The K-1 visa is designed to provide a couple with the ability to marry in the United States when one partner is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and the other is a foreign citizen. This visa is only for 90 days and is specifically designed to allow the couple to marry in that time. Applicants must prove they have a legitimate interest in marrying. The couple must have met within the last two years.
  • K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen: Unlike other non-immigration visas, the K-3 visa acts as a sort of bridge to permanent residency, or an immigration visa. The K-3 visa allows a married couple to live in the United States on a temporary basis while a permanent residency application is being processed. The visa lasts as longs it takes for the permanent residency application to be completed and approved.
  • Visa Waiver Program (VWP): The VWP allows individuals from certain countries to enter America for up to 90 days without requiring a visa. However, if you would like to stay longer than 90 days, or if you have concerns about preparing for your travels, we can assist you.

Each of the above visa categories has their own set of requirements and limitations. In many circumstances, there are ways to provide visas for spouses, children, and other relatives to accompany you during your time in America. There may also be ways to extend your visa or to transition to an immigration visa. To successfully apply for any non-immigration personal visa, it is crucial that you understand all the requirements, limitations, and potential of your particular visa. Contact the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC to discuss your case in detail.

The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Can Help You Get to America On Time

Whether you want to travel America for a season, spend all your college years at one of our prestigious universities, or start to transition your family over to permanent residency, there is a non-immigration personal visa option for you. However, enjoying the benefits of your visa requires you to receive the visa in the first place. That can be far more difficult and costly than you might expect at first. If you need a non-immigration personal visa for study, travel, or family purposes, the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC can help. Contact our non-immigration visa attorney at (512) 323-2333 to find out more about how we can help.

What Our Clients Are Saying

georgette Dahboul
georgette Dahboul Jun 08, 2020

We have been using Mr Jang office services for many years , started with my Son citizenship , my daughter in law residence and citizenship , then my green Card and now my daughter green card, I only can praise their work, accurate information, meticulosity in analyzing the documents, efficiency in... Read More

Vivien E
Vivien E Jun 04, 2020

My experience with Mr. Jang and his staff has been incredible. I am impressed by the professionalism of Mr. Jang, and I am so pleased that I chose his firm for my employment-based i-485 application. He has been helpful and cared about my application from our first meeting. He was able to prepare my... Read More

Abhijit Nag
Abhijit Nag May 28, 2020

I contacted with Law office of William Jang from a reference of my colleague. We seek his assistance on filling our I-485 application on employment-based category. We received our green card within 7 months after filing. I will say that William and his team is very meticulous on preparing the... Read More

Akila Jayawardhana
Akila Jayawardhana May 22, 2020

Mr.Jang is a great lawyer and good person. I consulted him for my green card renewal and all the way to citizenship. He is very responsive, responsible and deeply care for his clients. He gives the best opinion and advice as it is. He is transparent with fees which was very reasonable. I highly... Read More

Zeyu Yan
Zeyu Yan Apr 14, 2020

Mr. Jang and his team are very nice and professional. Great communication and service. I highly recommend his office to whoever has immigrations issues. Five star!

Craig Harkness
Craig Harkness Apr 13, 2020

Mr Jang and his team were increadibly helpful throughout my green card application process, and again during my application to remove the provisional status. Extremely quick to follow up on any enquiries whether by phone or email, with detailed and considered responses.

Abimbola Nofiu
Abimbola Nofiu Mar 19, 2020

This law office is the best in Austin, they truly care about you and do their best to assist you. I contacted this office and they assisted me even though i did it late, Mr Jang didn't turn his back on me like most do, he explained everything to me, I like that he is transparent, his legal... Read More

Kunle Adefela
Kunle Adefela Mar 19, 2020

I had a very positive experience filing for my citizenship with William Jang's office. William Jang and his staff are extremely professional and responsive to emails, phone calls, and all notices and letters. I'm glad I went through the process with them and always felt confident and reassured at... Read More

Yeni Villarreal
Yeni Villarreal Mar 11, 2020

Willam Jang and his team are professional, well prepared and love what they do. They are very knowledgeable and abreast of the latest immigration laws and fluently speak Spanish and Korean. I cannot recommend them more highly.

See More Reviews
Don’t wait until it’s too late!  Contact us today at 512-323-2333
Law Office of William Jang, PLLC Law Office of William Jang, PLLC William Jang
314 E Highland Mall Blvd #406 Austin TX 78752 (512) 323-2333